– Close deals to meet /exceed the assigned Sales Targets
– Build a network and identify business opportunities (Networks & Events)
– Respond to inbound leads via email or conference call
– Travel to meet the prospects & clients in the region
– Make sales presentations to the prospects.
– Participate in RFP, RFI, RFQ, Tenders…
– Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
– Manage customer data on the CRM system
– Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
– 03+ years experience in IT Service Sales with a proven track record (ERP, CRM, EC…)
– Fluent in Engish
– Smart, aggressive, ambitious to conquer new challenges (to win deals)
– Excellent presentation & communication skills (ice-breaking, storytelling, and conversation maintenance)
– Hard-working and self-accountable
Desirable (Good to have):
– Experience working/living in cross-culture, international environments
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in a related position
– Attractive salary package, salary review twice a year
– Flexible working hours
– Certified qualifications sponsorship
– Premium health care, up to $3,000/year
– Opportunities to work onsite in Japan, Korea, UK,…