– Working with the executive team to set the marketing strategy for the company
– Developing and implementing strategic plans as well as responding to short-term objectives.
– Building and managing the performance of marketing team
– Researching and analysing market trends and competitors
– Overseeing marketing campaigns
– Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team
– Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies
– Updating content creation guidelines and resources, develop communication materials for cooperation activities
– Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
– Managing the design and production of promotional materials
– Performing other duties as required
– Qualifications: Marketing/ Branding/ Business/ Communication degree
– 3 years above of Marketing Manager position, at least 6 years in marketing industry
– Have experience in build Marketing team
– Strong oral and written communication in English
– Work independently, as well as with teams
– Communicate effectively with all levels of management, boards of directors, and staff as well as external individuals and groups.
– Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
– Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
– Attention to detail and strong follow-through
– Hungry to grow, desire to succeed with a “never give up” spirit
– Strong global working experience
– Communicate complex concepts through oral and written mediums.
– Event planning and management.
– Familiarity with the B2B sales cycle and how to employ marketing communications strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
– Attractive salary package
– Salary review twice a year
– Flexible working hour (between 7:30am – 7:30pm on staff’s preference)
– Premium health care up to $3,000/year
– Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
Note: By submitting your resume for this position, you acknowledge that you consent to sharing your personal data with the company for storage and utilization purposes in accordance with legal regulations for recruitment