WHY DO WE NEED YOU
As the demand for Digital Transformation using eCommerce globally is snowballing, SmartOSC is expanding very fast along with the need to build our World-Class Enterprise Sales team in different markets – Australia, Japan, the US, EU, and SEA.
The Presales mission is to support the Sales team with technical insights, product presentations and solution architectures for some of the most visionary and prominent businesses.
This role works closely with Division Managers and Sales team as part of the team to engage with prospects, existing clients and implementation partners.
– Manage the quality of overall deliverables throughout end-to-end sales process
– Collaborate with the Sales team to scope and deﬁne technical solutions in response to customer opportunities and requirements
– Participate in scope discovery meetings with prospects as requested
– Develop, design, document and deliver scope of works, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals that meets the customer's requirements
– Present value and technical knowledge when demonstrating ecommerce platforms
– Proactively build relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor
– Liaise and collaborate with the Delivery teams and act as a conduit to identifying the best-in-class solutions and ensure the successful delivery of those solutions
– Provide post-sales support to project managers in order to reduce costs and optimise proﬁtability
– Take ownership and responsibility for customers’ risks and issues, when required
– Good in both spoken and written English
– In depth, working knowledge of the product development lifecycle with good experience and understanding of the application development processes.
– In depth, working knowledge of at least one of .NET. PHP, Java technologies
– Strong experience with ecommerce, retail and B2B Commerce.
– 4+ year experience in IT service presales experience and in customer-facing roles
– Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
– High level of understanding of search, recommendation and analytics systems
– Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
– Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive problem-solving approaches
Good to have:
– Experience working/living in cross-culture, international environments
– Experience from international projects is a plus
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in related position
What You Will Get?
– Work in an international environment with a Sales/Marketing team located in 7 countries
– Take part in SmartOSC rigorous Business Events calendar of over 10 events annually, including our internationally recognized ﬂagship event Meet Magento Asia
– The deep insight of E-commerce and enterprise-level retailers in various countries: Singapore, Thailand, US, UK, Australia
At SmartOSC, we offer the bests to your values:
– Attractive salary package
– Performance review twice a year
– Flexible working hour (between 7:30am – 7:30pm on staff’s preference)
– Premium health care up to $3,000/year
– Working in One of the largest Ecommerce Agencies in South East Asia– Professional English environment
– Free English, Japanese and professional training packages
– Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
– Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
– Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc