– Weekly, Monthly business performance review: Leveraging on automated PDF reporting, provide insights and a double click on what were the key drivers to business growth (vs Forecast, vs LY) from the perspective of Lines of Business (LOB), Division (Footwear, Apparel, Equipment), Gender, Countries, Platforms (SNKRS Web), Clickstream web funnel data, Marketing Channel.
– Provide overview of Week-to-Date trends and an estimated landing of the retail week based on trends, highlight any opportunities that the team can leverage on to bridge the gap against Forecast (if any).
– Provide post-campaign analysis of all consumer moments from the perspectives of Lines of Business, Division, Gender, Countries, Platforms, Clickstream Web funnel data, Marketing Channel Performance and any recommendations for future improvements.
– Provide upcoming months' financial Forecast using a bottom-up view from KPI lens (Traffic and Conversion by Devices) that considers the planned consumer moments and BAU trends (without consumer moments).
– Drive member-related analyses to support monthly Member Growth reviews and any other strategic initiatives to improve member growth (e.g. drive acquisition, improve buying members or retention, drive reactivation of lapsed members).
– Lend support to relevant teams (Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Performance Marketing) on matters that require quick checks.
– Lend support to any business simulation requests to size up opportunity.
– Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst or Business Intelligence.
– English Language command proficiency.
– 2-3 years of experience in Digital Analytics, understanding how to leverage on data and insights to drive digital business, understand what metrics and KPIs are important to a digital business.
– Strong knowledge of and experience with web analytics tools: Adobe Analytics or similar software.
– Proficient use of SQL, experienced in writing big queries and using data visualization tool (Tableau or similar software).
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
– Attractive salary package: up to 2000$
– Onsite opportunity in Europe, Australia, US
– Salary review twice a year
– Flexible working hour (between 7:30am – 7:30pm on staff’s preference)
– Premium health care up to $3,000/year
– Working in One of the largest Ecommerce Agencies in South East Asia – Professional English environment
– Free English, Japanese and professional training packages
– Firm’s Certified Qualifications Sponsorship for career development
– Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
– Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
– Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc.