• Discuss highly specific technical details as well as general business outcomes.
• Translate customer requirements into a distinguished design. Dedicate to security, deployment, performance, caching, sizing, scalability and serviceability.
• Provide guidance and oversight to your team.
• Create technical architecture documentation; work with the QA lead to define the test strategy; lead DevOps to define and implement CI/CD pipelines; ensure that implementations meet non-functional requirements.
- • Have solid knowledge of the Java platform exceeds our expectations;
• Have experience with Spring, Maven and Jenkins;
• Have a demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Micro-Services Architecture;
• Have knowledge and best practices about architectural frameworks;
• Have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks;
• Have operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
• Have created solutions for financial services (especially banking);
• Have experience with Portal/Web Content Management;
• Have experience with architectural patterns, such as Microservices, CQRS, event sourcing;
• Have experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV;
• Have professionally used Integration Platforms, API Gateway, etc.
• Attractive salary package, up to 5000$
• Salary review twice a year
• Flexible working hour
• Premium health care up to $3,000/year
• Working in One of the largest Ecommerce Agencies in South East Asia – Professional English environment
• Free English, Japanese and professional training packages
• Firm’s Certified Qualifications Sponsorship for career development
• Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
• Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
• Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc.