• Participate in software, e-commerce, web development projects for clients in Europe, North America, Japan, Australia, South East Asia,…
• Carry out assigned tasks to meet all deadlines.
• Design & implement changes/extensions to meet customer’s requirements & deadlines
• Write documents for codes
• Identify and resolve defects
• At least 1 years (Junior level) or 3 years (Senior level) or 6 years (Leader level) of experience in PHP coding.
• Up to date with current PHP programming practices and principles.
• Good knowledge with one of the popular PHP frameworks: Laravel, CakePHP, CI, Fuel, Symfony, … or Magento
• Experienced with one of RDBMS: MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server, …
• Excellent in object-oriented programing knowledge and experience.
• Understanding on Design Patterns.
• Experienced working with one of source code management tools: GIT, SVN, …
Having the following skills is an advantage:
• Experienced with Magento and other CMS and e-commerce system
• Can work in English speaking environment
• Experienced with Linux or Windows server, deployment and configuration
• Attractive salary package, up to 2200$
• Salary review twice a year
• Flexible working hour
• Premium health care up to $3,000/year
• Working in One of the largest Ecommerce Agencies in South East Asia – Professional English environment
• Free English, Japanese and professional training packages
• Firm’s Certified Qualifications Sponsorship for career development
• Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
• Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
• Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc.