– Work directly with stakeholders to comprehend solution problems and identify opportunities
– Responsible for collecting and defining technical requirements to enable business process and integrations
– Ensure that solutions created by the development team stick to technical architecture standards
– Develop and organize cloud systems.
– Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
– Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
– Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the customer.
– Engage in improving the whole lifecycle of services from inception through deployment, operations, and refinement.
– Provide hands-on technical expertise during service-impacting events.
– Work closely with IT security to meet the customer's compliance.
– Ability to learn and work with new and emerging technologies.
– Educated to degree level in a Computing discipline or equivalent
– 3-5+ years of experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
– Cloud architect with AWS solutions Architect or MS Azure solutions architect certification.
– Full software development lifecycle processes, enterprise application software installation and maintenance, integrating with third-party applications through API interfaces and other means
– Have working knowledge of fundamental networking, security, and systems engineering concepts such as TCP/IP, BGP, DNS, Load Balancing, and SSL; understanding of scripting or programming languages such as shell script, Perl, Ruby or Python, practical knowledge of Infrastructure as Code solution such as Ansible, Puppet and Chef, hands-on experience in cloud provisioning tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, and experience in Linux operating system
– Work in a cross-functional team and stakeholders, it is important that they can establish rapport and manage the relationship with the people they have on their project team.
– Good English skills (Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing)
– Competent in English communication and presentation skills especially on technical and architectural topics are required.
– Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
– Strong communication skill
Having the following skills is an advantage:
– Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
– Experience with Microservice system.
– Technical knowledge of methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, and DevOps; frontend such as Vue, React, Angular, AngularJS, and Meteor; backend such as Node, Express, Koa, Java; and Database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, Oracle, SQL Server; performance monitoring such as AWS CloudWatch, Datadog, New Relic; and Cloud infrastructure, including AWS, Apache, NGINX, Chef, Puppet, Docker, GitHub, Jira; others: SSO, SAML, SFTP, PM2, load-balancing, auto-scaling, and automated testing.
– Efficient and flexible and want to learn new things.
– Attractive salary package up to $4000
– Have an onsite opportunity at US, UK, Australia…
– Salary review twice a year
– Flexible working hour (between 7:30am – 7:30pm on staff’s preference)
– Premium health care up to $3,000/year
– Working in One of the largest Ecommerce Agencies in Southeast Asia – Professional English environment
– Free English, Japanese and professional training packages
– Firm’s Certified Qualifications Sponsorship for career development
– Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
– Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
– Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc.