– Processes, cleans and verifies data to support analyses and models.
– Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
– Research and develop algorithms, data models, and techniques to solve complex problems in organizational operations (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources etc)
– Operate and manage services with high quality and availability, cooperating with operation and development staff.
– Communicate findings to stakeholders
– Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other relevant fields.
– 4+ years of proven work experience in data analytics data science, machine learning, statistical modeling on business problems, operations research or supply chain
– Advanced experience in pattern recognition and predictive modeling
– Solid knowledge in KPI design and business performance tracking
– Experience working with large data sets.
– Familiarity with data visualization tools and techniques.
– Familiarity with data engineering concepts; design, construction and management of data pipelines
– Knowledge and experience in team managements
– Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, result-oriented environment
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Deeply rooted scientific mindset and a data-driven approach to work.
– English proficiency
– Attractive salary package
– Salary reviews twice a year
– Flexible working hour (Monday to Friday, between 7:30am – 7:30pm on staff’s preference)
– Premium health care up to $3,000/year
– Working in professional English environment
– Free language and professional training packages
– Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
– Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
– Entertainment parties: Vacation, Anniversary party, Year-End Party, etc.