• Content creation; create content (blogs, e-books, whitepapers, podcasts, video, webinars, thought leadership articles) to be used at every stage of the funnel with a focus on being helpful.
• Inbound marketing; follow the inbound marketing methodology to optimise content for search.
• Public relations; help PR team with PR content creation and strategy
• Content promotion; use social channels to promote content, manage our monthly newsletter and write guest blogs.
• Analysis; share analytics and reports about how our content marketing efforts are performing
• Ability to build a content marketing strategy and also love being hands on
• Excellent English writing skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
• You’ll be able to show success in building an inbound marketing engine and have a good understanding of SEO.
• Previous experience of using Hubspot (or similar) would be an advantage
• Audio production and graphic design skills not essential but would be an advantage