We are seeking a high energy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of success selling join our dynamic team. This is a perfect opportunity to make a jump to a rapidly growing Cloud Digital Transformation agency with an attractive challenge. You will be responsible for generating, developing, and closing service delivery agreements in the Cloud market.
– To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution. Provide technical solutions based on AWS/Azure/GCP reference architectures to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for AWS/Azure/GCP adoption in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
– Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
– Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to technology partners and internal stakeholders when required
– Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations
– Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
– Perform technical development for solutions as part of a design and development framework
– Understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to help sell technical solutions to the customer enthusiastically and professionally.
– Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, proposal reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
– To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the business benefits
– To assume responsibility for running a RFP response team, where relevant
– Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
– To demonstrate products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
– Excellent experience in Cloud Providers (AWS/Azure/GCP) with Public/Private/Hybrid solutions
– Excellent knowledge in Windows, Linux, Mac environments and Virtualization
– Excellent experience with performance tuning, monitoring and databases
– Good networking and security experiences
– Good understanding of scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python, etc.)
– Good experience in Kubernetes container Management
– Good experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with Jenkin/Ansible/Gitlab
– Familiar with infrastructure as code, specifically Terraform
– Good experience in Logging management tool such as ELK/EFK
– Diligently work towards better customer relationships
– Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
– Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
– Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive problem-solving approaches
– Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly
Having the following skills is an advantage:
– Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred
– Good English Skills
– Experience with Microservice system is an advantage
– Efficient and flexible, and eager to learn new things.
– Attractive salary package
– Salary reviews twice a year
– Flexible working hour (between 7:30am – 7:30pm on staff’s preference)
– Premium health care up to $3,000/year
– Working in One of the largest Ecommerce Agencies in South East Asia – Professional English environment
– Free English, Japanese and professional training packages
– Firm’s Certified Qualifications Sponsorship for career development
– Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
– Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
– Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc.