The role requires both advisory and delivery capabilities from the architect and team management to lead a cloud transformation on AWS/Azure/GCP.
– Develop Cloud Solutions and managed service strategy, service definition, service level agreement (SLA), operation level agreement (OLA), IT Managed Services MS (ITMS) & Cloud Managed Services.
– Presale & provide strategy, methodology, pricing & resource allocation for Managed Services deals.
– Lead team to design cloud solution based on AWS/Azure/GCP reference architectures to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure/AWS/GCP adoption.
– Ensure team to design state-of-the-art technical solutions that address customer requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/AWS/GCP platforms.
– Manage the Operation Service and focus on customer satisfaction, monitoring and event management, patch and continuity management, availability, security and access management, compliance, change management, incident management, cost, service desk 24×7.
– Drive team to help continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
– Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and to improve SmartOSC service.
– Excellent leadership and team development, experience in managing team from 20 people
– Strong experience in Cloud and Managed Service management
– Excellent experience in Cloud Providers (AWS/Google Cloud/Azure) with Public/Private/Hybrid solutions
– Excellent knowledge in Windows, Linux, Mac environments and Virtualization
– Excellent experience with performance tuning, monitoring and databases
– Good experience in Kubernetes container Management
– Good experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with Jenkin/Ansible/Gitlab
– Good experience in Logging management tool such as ELK/EFK
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Entrepreneur spirit
Having the following skills is an advantage:
– Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred
– Good English Skills
– Experience with Microservice system is an advantage
– Efficient and flexible, and eager to learn new things.
– Attractive salary package
– Salary reviews twice a year
– Flexible working hour (between 7:30am – 7:30pm on staff’s preference)
– Premium health care up to $3,000/year
– Working in One of the largest Ecommerce Agencies in South East Asia – Professional English environment
– Free English, Japanese and professional training packages
– Firm’s Certified Qualifications Sponsorship for career development
– Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
– Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
– Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc.